How To Connect Chair Speakers With Gaming Console (PS4, Xbox, Ninetndo)
There three common ways to connect a gaming chair with speakers to your PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch gaming console.
1) Using A Wireless Transmitter
These 2-in-1 wireless adapters use a 3.5mm (AUX) output found in most TV’s making any home entertainment system Bluetooth enabled.
2) Using An Auxiliary Cord
Aux Cables don’t need batteries and can continuously run uninterrupted. These common house-hold items can be in the same place as your older phone (RIP Headphone Jack).
- To avoid stripping the aux inputs from constantly getting yanked out due to short length; We recommend using a cord 12 feet or longer.
3) Using Those Red & White Cables (RCA Connector Cables)
Chances are you have one of these cables laying around your home. RCA Connector Cables offer a continuous stream without the need of batteries.
- Depending on your TV a RCA Splitter (1 Male to 2 Female) might be required.
- One of the biggest drawbacks to using this method is that the cables can create clutter in your gaming area.
The video example below is using the X-rocker ss, but most other gaming chairs with speakers use a similar syncing process.