One classic game of elimination that comprises players, music, and chairs, the defining factor of this game is having one fewer chair than players.
- When the song stops, whichever player is still standing is eliminated.
- With each round, a chair is removed, and the game goes on until only one player remains.
Two chairs per player. The aim of this game is passing the finishing line without touching the ground.
- To win, one chair must be placed in front of the other.
Seven Up! (Arguably A Chair Game)
Also known as “The Heads Up Game” where most group sits with their head down, thumbs up, and eyes closed.
While seven players go around the room, secretly pressing their thumbs down.
- At the end of each round, the seated participants guess which of the seven pressed their thumb down.
- If guessed correctly, the seated person switches roles with one of the seven pickers.